A great slim pocket digital multimeter with automatic frequency and duty measurement. This little DVM is great for use with projects involving our PWM Circuits or Power Resonator as it can be used to measure the frequency and duty cycle of the output. It can also measure capacitance, resistance, and voltage.
Features and Specifications
- Auto ranging
- Duty cycle 0.1% – 99.9%
- Diode testing
- Alarm buzzer for continuity testing
- Relative value measuring
- Low battery indication
- Input impedance: not less than 10M ohms
- DC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/300V±(0.8%+1)
- AC Voltage: 4V/40V/300V±(1.2%+3)
- Resistance: 400W/4kW/40kW/400kW/4MW/40MW±(1%+2)
- Capacitance: 4nF/40nF/400nF/4mF/40mF/200mF±(4%+3)
- Frequency: 10Hz – 100KHz±(0.5%+3)
- Power: 3V CR2032 (included)
- LCD size: 43 x 22 mm
- Dimensions: 58 x 108 x 12 mm
To measure operating frequency of the CRO-1 Power Resonator, connect the leads between the coil outer terminals or T1 and T2 connections.
To measure frequency and duty of our PWM circuits, you need to connect between GND and the DRV pad on the PCB. You may also need to connect a capacitor between DRV and the multimeter terminal so that the it gets an AC signal.
There are no reviews yet.